Espar Linen Skirt
The Espar Linen Skirt should be at the top of your spring checklist. This feminine and flattering style is perfect for race days or any formal occasions, and features:
- Softly fitted, midi length skirt
- Delicate hand-drawn floral print featuring blossoms in lilac, beaujolais, black and chocolate colouring
- Asymmetric ruffle layer through body
- Double top-stitching detailing
- Invisible zip through the centre back zip
- Fully lined
Model wears a Joslin size 8 and is 178 cm
We endeavour to dispatch orders received Monday - Friday the following business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched the following Tuesday. Once dispatched, expected delivery times for each region are as follows:
- 2-5 business days Victoria
- 2-6 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas
- 3-10 business days WA, NT, Tasmania
- 1-2 business days – Victoria
- 1-3 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas
- 2-5 business days WA, NT, Tasmania
If you would like to return or exchange an item purchased at shop.ecod.com.au you must email us at email@example.com within seven (7) days of receiving your order to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). All items must be returned within 14 days of purchase and must be returned in the original condition in which they were received with all labels and tags attached.
For more information please visit our returns page.
Click & Collect is a complimentary service, and incurs no delivery fees or extra charges.
Simply select the ECO D. boutique you wish to collect from at checkout.
After placing your order, you will be sent an order confirmation, followed by a separate email when your order is ready for collection. IMPORTANT: Please wait until you receive an email saying your order is ready for collection before heading into store.
Your order will be available for collection from the allocated ECO D. boutique within 1-3 business days of purchase.*Please note this service may not be available during sale events.